bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Where can I find Open Kylix?

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Where can I find Open Kylix?
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 16:47:40 +0300

On Friday 30 May 2003 16:11, Hedayat Vatankhah wrote:
> Hi,
>          I want to use Open Kylix but I havn't a fast internet
> connection to download it, how can I get it?

Debian woody comes with kylix. I haven't tested SuSE, but because of
it's great number of applications, I guess it also has it. If you are
using a distro other than these, and your distro does not come with
your favorite application, then you are out of luck and you should
download it.

But anyway, Kylix isn't that big. It is downloadable.

Cheers

--
/* There is SCO owned IP all over the Linux kernel. SCO will hunt them.
Free software infidels are liars. We will kill them all, and roast their

Aryan Ameri