bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] Farsido, Farsi Java Unicode Editor

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: [linuxiran] Farsido, Farsi Java Unicode Editor
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 18:57:30 +0300

Hi there:

I was googling, and I came to this webpage,
http://yucc.yorku.ca/~hooman/hoomanb/farsido/english.htm

Which hosts Farsido, which according to the it's author is a Farsi
Unicode editor which can convert Vazhe Negar (and Iran System) to
Unicode and vise versa. And it is written in Java.

Has anyone used this?

PS: Also take a look at the author's webpage,
http://yucc.yorku.ca/~hooman/hoomanb/

His name is Hooman Baradaran, I found his website interesting.

Cheers

--
/* There is SCO owned IP all over the Linux kernel. SCO will hunt them.
Free software infidels are liars. We will kill them all, and roast their

Aryan Ameri