bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Re: Debian and Libranet [was: [Kde-i18n-fa] farsi in Red

From: Hamid
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Re: Debian and Libranet [was: [Kde-i18n-fa] farsi in RedHat 9]
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 01:47:26 -0400

ok , i will try it

thanks

address@hidden wrote:
On Saturday 03 May 2003 23:15, Hamid wrote:

Great comparison, thanks buddy.
Well, I tried to download Libranet but it seems that I have to pay
them (and I am a student :-\ ). So I will try Debian Woody.

It seems they offer two versions, an enhanced version (which you should
buy) and a essential version. I found the ISO of version 2.0 at
http://www.linuxiso.org/distro.php?distro=31

This unfortunately is far from their latest version. Anyway, If you
manage to install Debian, then there would be no need for Libranet at
all. Installing debian isn't that hard anyway, you should just know
what kernel modules you want to load. The hard partition tool is a good
one IMHO. You might also save a copy of your currently working
XF86Confg-4 file. It might prove worthy.

Cheers

--
Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with address@hidden http://shopnow.netscape.com/