bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] voice chat

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] voice chat
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 00:22:33 +0200

On Saturday 22 February 2003 15:41, mohammad soroushian wrote:
> Hi all,
> Will anybody help me know:
> Is it possible to have VOICE CHAT (on yaheoo messenger
> and msn messenger or gaim) on linux (redhat 8.0 and
> mandrake 9.0)?

No it is not possible to have voice chat currently on Yahoo messenger, and
probably never on msn messenger. But if you need voice chatting you may use
applications like GnomeMeeintg. There is also another application
specifically built for voice chatting which runs on all major OSes. I don't
remember it's name right now, but a google should point you to the right
direction.

Cheers
--
"Dismiss the weak and inferior, embrace the
 Evil and Possess your Box  before the beast

Aryan