[Axiom-mail] Axiom in TeXmacs - command numbering?

From: Alasdair McAndrew
Subject: [Axiom-mail] Axiom in TeXmacs - command numbering?
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 08:27:59 +1000

I am just experimenting with Axiom in TeXmacs - more for the nice formatted output than for anything else, but there is one problem: input and output aren't numbered.  The input character is just  a little arrow, and there is no numbering on the output at all.  Can I change this behaviour to include numbers, so that I can, for example, refer to the output of a previous command?

Thanks,
Alasdair