RE: [Axiom-developer] [Axiom-mail] empty line in an axiom pipe.

From: Vanuxem Grégory
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] [Axiom-mail] empty line in an axiom pipe.
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 00:59:46 +0200

Hi

Here is the output on windows and xemacs (3 times):

;;(setenv "TERM" "xterm")
(setq axiomRun-process
  (start-process "axiom" (current-buffer) "axiomsys"))
AXIOM Computer Algebra System
                 Version of Monday May 16, 2005 at 01:42:46
   Issue )copyright to view copyright notices.
   Issue )summary for a summary of useful system commands.
   Issue )quit to leave AXIOM and return to shell.

   Re-reading compress.daase   Re-reading interp.daase
   Re-reading operation.daase
   Re-reading category.daase
   Re-reading browse.daase

(1) ->