RE: [Axiom-mail] Axiom Users, Axiom Programmers and Axiom Developers

From: Billinghurst, David \(CALCRTS\)
Subject: RE: [Axiom-mail] Axiom Users, Axiom Programmers and Axiom Developers
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:36:32 +1100

> From: Page, Bill
>
> [...]
>
>   Anyway, this afternoon I installed Axiom for Windows
>
> http://page.axiom-developer.org/axiom-windows-0.1.3.exe
>
> [...]
>
> Finally since we have been talking about compiling spad
> files today, I also tried to compile a src/algebra file.
> I was very surprized when Axiom when all the way through
> the spad compile and then told me (well GCL told me, really)
> that it could not find `gcc'!

The Windows maxima binary package, also built with gcl, includes
gcc.exe, cc1.exe, as.exe and the few header files required.
I can provide more details if needed.

        David

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are private and confidential and may contain
privileged information. If you are not an authorised recipient, the copying or
distribution of this e-mail and any attachments is prohibited and you must not
read, print or act in reliance on this e-mail or attachments.
This notice should not be removed.