[Axiom-mail] (no subject)

From: Bjarke Roune
Subject: [Axiom-mail] (no subject)
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 19:07:53 +0200 (MEST)

Hi

I'm new to Axiom. Is there some kind of comprehensive and searchable
documentation for what the various packages of Axiom do? The book in the
distribution only contains a little bit about some of the packages. I'm
thinking about a kind of "API documentation" in the style "this function
takes these parameters and does this and that".

More concretely, I want to implement a Groebner basis algorithm in Axiom
(The F4 algorithm of Faugere). However, I cannot find out how to make a
polynomial monic. What is the procedure to find out how to do something like
that?

Given the name of a package, how can I find the pamphlet file that contains
the code for that package?

-Bjarke Roune

--
Supergünstige DSL-Tarife + WLAN-Router für 0,- EUR*
Jetzt zu GMX wechseln und sparen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl