Re: [Axiom-mail] Axiom under TeXmacs

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] Axiom under TeXmacs
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 19:26:08 +0200

Hello Matti,

Matti Soittola <address@hidden> writes:

> I have mandrake linux, axiom was compiled and it works when I use it
> from the terminal. However, if I call axiom from TeXMacs I get the
> message 'clef trying to get the initial terminal settings:invalid
> argument' Is there any remedy for this?

Could you give us:

 1. the result of 'strings axiom_tm' command? axiom_tm binary should be
    in /usr/lib/texmacs/TeXmacs/bin or similar directory;

 2. the content of the init-axiom.scm file? This file should be in
    /usr/share/texmacs/TeXmacs/plugins/axiom/progs or similar directory.

Did you compile TeXmacs yourself? What is 'texmacs --version'?

Yours,
david
--
David MENTRE <address@hidden> -- http://www.nongnu.org/axiom/