[Axiom-mail] several lines in a xterm

From: fmaltey
Subject: [Axiom-mail] several lines in a xterm
Date: 07 Oct 2003 10:17:23 +0200

Hello,

axiom inside texmacs is fine and I can type several lines with [shift-return].
But I prefer use my old emacs or an xterm and I can't do so.

How can I input one command in several lines.
Must I do a file and type after )read file.input ?
Is there another possibility with pipe ?

Must my emacs add a _ at the end of every line, and then how can I
input an if...then...else ?

Thanks a lot if you have an idea.

François