[Axiom-mail] Axiom source code

From: Tim Daly
Subject: [Axiom-mail] Axiom source code
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 09:34:30 -0400

Sean wrote:
> I'm developing a CAS for a theorem prover, Hol-Light.  Will the source
> code of Axiom ever be made available so I can study the algorithms?

The source code for Axiom is available from the CVS by typing:

cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/axiom login

this will prompt you for a password. Just hit enter. Then type:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/axiom co axiom

This will create a directory called axiom containing the source code.
If you have questions send them to address@hidden
The home website is savannah.nongnu.org/projects/axiom

Is Hol-Light related to nuprl and MetaPRL?

Tim Daly
address@hidden
address@hidden