[Axiom-mail] reclos.spad

From: Tim Daly
Subject: [Axiom-mail] reclos.spad
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 08:16:56 -0500

Renaud,

I don't know if you've been following the latest email threads
from the new Axiom website (savannah.nongnu.org/projects/axiom).
However, I'm working on the open source version of the system
now that it has been released from NAG.

A major change that I'm working on is to convert the whole system
to use a literate programming style. In order to do this for some
domains in the algebra code I've been trying to find the primary
theory sources for the algebra code. I am trying to construct some
example domains so that other developers and future contributors
can submit source code embedded in a literate document.

I just saw you mention reclos.spad on sci.math.symbolic.
Can you point me at a reference for the reclos.spad code?
I'd like to track down the author and get permission to use
quotes from the papers in the literate document for that domain.

Tim