automake

Re: Stopping unit test on failed partial ordering dependency

From: Kip Warner
Subject: Re: Stopping unit test on failed partial ordering dependency
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 19:04:09 -0700

On Mon, 2019-04-22 at 22:33 -0600, John Calcote wrote:
> Try using a stamp file only created on success. To do this you’ll
> need to wrap your test calls in a script that creates the stamp file
> on success.

Hey John,

Wrapping the script in another wrapper is possible, but I'd prefer not
to do that because it overly complicates things because the test script
is already a wrapper for a binary to run.

PS Good to hear from you again. I always have your book by my side.

--
Kip Warner | Senior Software Engineer
OpenPGP signed/encrypted mail preferred