autoconf-maintainers

Re: Adding git autoconf repository

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: Re: Adding git autoconf repository
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 14:54:03 +0200

Eric Blake <address@hidden> wrote:
> I've completed a run of git-cvsimport on the Autoconf CVS repository, and
> would like to start hosting it on http://git.sv.gnu.org/gitweb/.  Also, I
> would like to follow gnulib's lead, and set up cvsserver for tracking
> development on git, rather than maintaining the current repository on
> cvs.sv.gnu.org.  What's the best way to proceed from here?

Hi Eric,

Great news!
I presume you have done the username to <Real Name/email> pair mapping?
Did you change the cvsps threshold used for change-set aggregation?

Sylvain set it up for me/coreutils, so I don't have any experience.
It may be documented.  I'll check that in a couple hours if Sylvain
doesn't get to it first.