autoconf-maintainers

Current maintainers

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Current maintainers
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 09:16:56 +0200

As far as I can see given the following mail I received from the FSF:

From: "Jonas Jacobson via RT" <address@hidden>
Subject: [gnu.org #303040] Robert Schiele
Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden,
   address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 15:28:57 -0400

it seems that the current set of Autoconf maintainers is wrong (or
unfaithful :).  I step down.  I don't think Pavel Roskin, Alexandre
Oliva and Tom Tromey would still like to be registered as maintainers,
but of course that's their call.

The current set of Autoconf developers should probably come with an
updated proposal of Autoconf appointed maintainers.

Cheers,

        Akim