autoconf-maintainers

Re: AC_PROG_WERROR

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: AC_PROG_WERROR
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:26:49 +0200

 > This is much better.  But:

 > ~/src/gnu % grep -i autoconf copyright.list | grep -i daniel      nostromo
 > 9:01
 > ~/src/gnu % grep -i autoconf copyright.list | grep -i jaco       nostromo
 > Err 1

 > you don't seem to have filled the papers for Autoconf.  Could you do
 > that?  You know the process, don't you?

You are still not in there Daniel, although you told me last week that
you sent the papers.  Do you know what's going on?  The last update of
copyright.list that I have is ending with

GNU MP  Wolfram Research, Inc.  2003-09-08

Hm...  Is there someone working on assignments?  I'm waiting for the
go signal to install Daniel's changes, and then release Autoconf 2.58.