autoconf-maintainers

2.54?

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: 2.54?
Date: 12 Apr 2002 12:33:21 +0200

Hi my friends,

Several issues are fixed in 2.53a, as compared to 2.53.  Do you see
anything that must be addressed before a release?  AFAIC, the main
remaining issue is making sure 2.54 works like a charm with Zsh,
because of OS X.  I'm running the test suite currently on one of
SourceForge's machines, and up to now, it passes 100% of the test
(well, it is soooo slow that 100% is almost meaningless at this stage:
20 min running:

## ------------------------------ ##
## GNU Autoconf 2.53a test suite. ##
## ------------------------------ ##

Executables (autoheader, autoupdate...).

  1: tools.at:47       ok
  2: tools.at:92       ok
  3: tools.at:122      ok
  4: tools.at:211      ok
  5: tools.at:242      ok
  6: tools.at:268      ok

and that's all :).

Of course, documentation is another issue.  I think it is time to
document AC_COMPILE_IF and so forth.