auctex-devel

Re: reftex-citation is not able to deal with several databases

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Re: reftex-citation is not able to deal with several databases
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 16:08:20 +0200

Hi Uwe,

Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

> More and more I need more than one bibtex/biblatex database.
>
> If I stick for the moment to bibtex, the following is perfectly possible:
>
> \bibliography{bibgraf,mahir}
>
> Bibtex will find the citations form both databases
>
> However reftex-citations is not able to deal with this situation, it
> only takes the first database, bibgraf in that case.

I tried it with 2 arbitrary files I have like this:

  \bibliography{bib-test,my-biblatex}

and in the .tex file, I hit 'C-c [' followed by '.' when asked for the
regexp.  I see all entries from both files, RefTeX "follow-mode" works
as well.

> Any idea what I miss here?

Can you come up with a minimal example, ideally starting with
'emacs -Q'?

Best, Arash