auctex-devel

Re: tex-numbers.el

From: Paul Nelson
Subject: Re: tex-numbers.el
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 21:53:07 +0200

> Hmm, I was more thinking about plugging something into
> `LaTeX-completion-label-annotation-function' which makes the addition.
> So basically what you do now with
> `tex-numbers-label-annotation-function'.  That is probably easier, I
> think.

Do I understand correctly that your suggestion is that I simply add
:around advice to LaTeX-completion-label-annotation-function,
appending the label number?  (I agree that that's the simplest way to
do this, but had the general idea that packages should avoid advice.
But I guess it's quite benign here, and gets the job done
efficiently.)