auctex-devel

reftex-citation is not able to deal with several databases

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: reftex-citation is not able to deal with several databases
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2023 18:43:42 +0100

Hi all

More and more I need more than one bibtex/biblatex database.

If I stick for the moment to bibtex, the following is perfectly possible:

\bibliography{bibgraf,mahir}

Bibtex will find the citations form both databases

However reftex-citations is not able to deal with this situation, it
only takes the first database, bibgraf in that case.

Any idea what I miss here?

Regards

Uwe Brauer

--
I strongly condemn Hamas heinous atrocities on Israel, especially the
despicable pogroms.