auctex-devel

some new extension of xr-hyperref/hyperref

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: some new extension of xr-hyperref/hyperref
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 18:05:18 +0100

Hi all

As I learned by Ulrike Fischer, see
https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/702346/xr-hyper-include-the-file-name-in-the-reference-to-an-external-document/702513#702513

Hyperref now supports the reference to the external files by name (but
with the extension pdf). The link above gives an example.

To add font and command support for \getrefbykeydefault{}{}{} is very
easy (see the patch below), however it would be nice to have also reftex
support.

On the other hand reftex seems only to support the format \ref{eq:1}
but not \ref{eq:1}{url}{some text}

Any ideas?

Uwe Brauer

--
I strongly condemn Hamas heinous atrocities on Israel, especially the
despicable pogroms.