anarchdb-devel

[Anarchdb-devel] export feature ENH request

From: Meshee
Subject: [Anarchdb-devel] export feature ENH request
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 17:23:00 +0100

Someone here http://www.sabbatinfrance.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4046 had implement its own xslt export file to realise teh following feature:

* enh PHPBB export that include a link to vtes.pl for a pics of the card
* include a PHPBB code specific to this forum to allow inclusion of clan icon.

They request to me to include this xslt.
As it is forum specific i'm against. BUT can't we include in n+2 release (n+1 is NoR release) a feature to dynamicaly build export menu entries according to the xslt files we found?

A second action could be to setup a place where ardb users can post/share there own export xslt.

Any opinions?