ampu-dev

Re: [Ampu-dev] CVS access

From: Lee Braiden
Subject: Re: [Ampu-dev] CVS access
Date: 15 Mar 2002 16:05:24 +0000

On Fri, 2002-03-15 at 12:06, address@hidden wrote:

> I still get 'connection refused'.  Maybe we need a short lab on this
> subject.  I guess SourceForge made it too easy for me.  8)
>
> -al

OK, I've put up step-by-step instructions on the site (docs section), as
I recall the process.  I think it will turn out to be the SSH protocol
in use which has been breaking things, but there are still a few
possibilities.

The other thing to check is that your key was uploaded correctly.  It
has to be all on one line, in the Admin form.  That is, wherever it
wraps around because of a break, make sure the break is space, not
return.  Oh, and just to be clear - it's your public key, from the
identity.pub file.

If you're still having trouble, I'll delete my config files, and go
through the process again from scratch, documenting the steps as I go.
Finally, I guess it's possible that Savannah is actually broken somehow,
so if nothing works, I'll bug the Savannah folks.

--
Lee Braiden,
AMPU Team

"coding a better government"