ampu-dev

Re: [Ampu-dev] a volunteer

From: mike ssssss
Subject: Re: [Ampu-dev] a volunteer
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 06:17:39 -0800 (PST)

BTW, I'm having trouble connecting to the CVS on a
windows machine using WinCVS.  With Apache, I tunnel
through a SSH client (PUTTY), but can't do that with
Savannah because it disallows anything but CVS
commands.  And WinCVS is balking at talking directly
with ssh (not sure if ssh is built into it or maybe I
have to install cygwin?).

Any suggestions?  I'm only on windows temporarily, and
it's not my machine, so I feel limited in what I can
do.  In a few weeks, I'll be running linux, and
everything will be much easier, ironically.

-Mike

--- Lee Braiden <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-03-07 at 02:02, mike ssssss wrote:
> > My documentation comment was kind of a joke,
> referring
> > to my writing skills, or lack thereof.
> >
> > -Mike
>
> Ahhh =)  Cool.  I thought as much at one point, but
> I'm sure we'll run
> into *someone* who wants to do nothing but code, so
> I wasn't sure =)
>
> --
> Lee Braiden,
> AMPU Team