ampu-dev

Current tasks (Was: Re: [Ampu-dev] Architecture docs in CVS?)

From: Lee Braiden
Subject: Current tasks (Was: Re: [Ampu-dev] Architecture docs in CVS?)
Date: 06 Mar 2002 23:52:15 +0000

Hi Al,

On Tue, 2002-03-05 at 18:45, address@hidden wrote:
> Lee,
>
> I'd really like to see your work so far.
> I don't see it in CVS yet, so I can't feed off your enthusiasm to stay up
> late hours and produce lots of good contributions.

I've mostly been aiming to get the basic part of the UML docs done, so
that people have a better idea of what's the project is, and can begin
to work on it.  As I said, I haven't found much time of late, so what's
up is really all there is right now.

To all of you, then, what exactly would you like at this stage?  I
intend to finish the Use Cases, to at least provide some basic
requirements analysis.  This would give a jumping off point for further
ideas and module implementations.  I can't imagine what could be done
without such docs.  But then, I'm not accustomed to managing teams.

If anyone wants to get something in particular done, and needs specific
info, then please.. don't hesitate to ask.  Same applies if you have any
better methods of team organisation at this stage.

I guess what I'm saying here is just what I always try to get across...
don't be afraid to speak up if you have something to say =)

--
Lee Braiden,
Artelos.com

mailto: address@hidden