ampu-dev

RE: [Ampu-dev] New site sections

From: Stover, Michael
Subject: RE: [Ampu-dev] New site sections
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 08:50:11 -0500

Hi,
        Just read the FAQ, and I have an additional question.  What about
the need for secret decisions?  Many organizations don't have such a need,
but many do.  Governments have militaries and secret deliberations they
wouldn't want other nations to know about.  Companies make decisions they
don't want their competitors to know about (ie bids for contracts, new
research areas, etc).  Is it expected that AMPU helps with such decisions,
or not?

-Mike