ampu-dev

[Ampu-dev] Great News!

From: steve
Subject: [Ampu-dev] Great News!
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:49:15 -0500

Once this project is past its infancy we may use the following domains
votingnetwork.com, votingnetworks.com
RealDemocracy.com currently owns these domains, and have suggested we may use
them.

Also www.majorityvoice.com is looking for a coding solution for their "Issue
Forum System".

I was also thinking of creating a template based interface system.  I could
do this template system in tk, wxWindows, and php.  The idea is to give a
consistent look and feel for all modules and interfaces.  Basically i would
make a button, titlebar set.  Also, if we decide that php makes the most
sense for the web, I would love to start writing some api pieces.  For
example i could create a header.inc.php file that would be universal for all
apps.  I know some of this is premature, but mostly i am looking for feedback.

I also would like some input on the Issue Forum System.. what do you guys
think?

Steve

"Coding a better government"
http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/ampu