ampu-dev

[Ampu-dev] Tasks can now be tracked on Savannah

From: Lee Braiden
Subject: [Ampu-dev] Tasks can now be tracked on Savannah
Date: 18 Feb 2002 11:06:44 +0000

For those interested (which will at best be yourself for now, Al =),
tasks are now listed on Savannah, so you can keep track of what's being
worked on, and what's planned for the future.  It's fairly bare, like
everything else at this stage, but we're getting there.  Additions
welcome, as always =)

BTW, the website is also on Savannah, in CVS.  Should anyone have need
of an older version of a webpage, it's there, although I can't imagine
what use it would be at this point =^)

--
Lee Braiden,

Lead Developer,