aleader-dev

[Aleader-dev] adding emotions to Cyc

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Aleader-dev] adding emotions to Cyc
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 13:13:53 +0530

I am looking for a co-author or advisor to help me publish a research
article.  Since I am not attached to a university, I am looking
outside for help.  I am writing an article about adding emotions
to Cyc.  I have most of the theory & practice worked out, but I
need help polishing it up and with journal / conference formalities.

If you are interested or think you can be of assistance then
please send me email.

--
Victory to the Divine Mother!!         after all,
  http://sahajayoga.org                  http://why-compete.org