af-test

[Af-test] Sin City Chamber Membership Drive

From: Michael Russell
Subject: [Af-test] Sin City Chamber Membership Drive
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 20:58:51 -0700

New Membership Directory and Guide to Sin City
We are pleased to announce that we are producing the inaugural edition of The Sin City Chamber Of Commerce Membership Director and Guide. Every Sin City Chamber Member will be listed in the Membership Directory portion both under your first  chosen business category as well as alphabetically.   ACT NOW and join the Sin City Chamber of Commerce today to receive your listing.

The publication is being produced by David J. Orozco Publications. The sales representative for selling advertising for the  directory is David Carrillo. The directory will be distributed by the Sin City Chamber Of Commerce to our members as well  as in various venues throughout Las Vegas.

Advertisement Space Available ~  If you are interested in advertising in our inaugural edition of the Sin City Chamber Of Commerce Membership Directory and  Guide, please let us know right away.   This new publication of the Sin City Chamber of Commerce is due to be released in August of 2006.

Up Coming Events:

APRIL NETWORKING EVENT

For more information Click Here!

Members RSVP Now!

STRINGS FASHION SHOW

AT STRIPTEASE

Hosted by Sin City Chamber Member

Striptease Gentlemen's Club

3750 S. Valley View
Las Vegas, NV 89109

Non Member Tickets are Available for $15.00 Each.  Members Enter Free.

DATE:  April 12, 2006

TIME:  5:30 to 8:00 PM

A Proud Member of the Sin City Chamber of Commerce

 Sin City Chamber Education Series

 Photo by:  Martin Yuschalk-Action Photography
Protecting Your Intellectual Property

April 19, 2006 at 11:30 AM – The White House, Las Vegas

Steve Gibson, partner at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP, practices primarily in technology and intellectual property law matters and has both national and international experience with a wide range of clients in media, gaming, financial, pharmaceutical, software, manufacturing and other industries.

Mr. Gibson will offer an exciting presentation about how companies and individuals may protect their trademarks, copyrights, domain names and other intangible assets.  Companies today without exception have important intangible assets.  Many, many companies do not even begin to attempt to protect these valuable assets.

Come to our educational brunch and learn about what value your company's intangible assets have and how your company might protect them.

A substantial question and answer period will be made available at the end of the brunch.

Member Tickets are $10.00, Non-Members Tickets are $20.00 each. RSVP to address@hidden

Sponsored by: Steven A. Gibson, Attorney at Law
Office: (702) 693-4374
Email: address@hidden
Website: www.lbbslaw.com

Come One Come Come All

Don't Miss the 2006 Sin City Chamber Spring BBQ at the Chicken Ranch Brothel in Pahrump, NV

APRIL 29, 2006

  • Bigger and More Fun with a Carnival Atmosphere.
  • Enjoy Canopies with Game, Win Prizes

  • See Sin City Chamber Members Showing off their products and services.

Dunk Tank Sponsored by:  On-Site Dental

Non Member Tickets ~ $50.00 each.

Members Enter FREE.

A Portion of the Proceeds to Benefit the Free Speech Coalition -  www.freespeechcoalition.com

A vibrant networking group with fun and exciting events, the Sin City Chamber of Commerce invites you to join our membership .  Please refer to our Membership Handbook or feel free to contact us directly for more information.

Sin City Chamber Membership Handbook

Sin City Event Sponsorship Guide

What are Sin City Chamber Members saying?

 " The Sin City Chamber mixer has a different atmosphere at it.  The primary emphasis is on fun, with a subtle hint of business networking.  You must make friends of your potential business partners and clients for them to WANT to do business with you.   That is very easy to do with the Sin City mixer atmosphere. "

Mark Trinko

New Video Testimonials

bullet

Click Here to See A Video Tour of Sheri's Ranch Brothel

bullet

Click Here to See A Video Tour of CGDI

bullet

Click Here to See a Testimonial from Biffy.com

  NETWORKING WITH THE

SIN CITY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE

Las Vegas, Nevada ~ Networking with the Sin City Chamber of Commerce is really a fun experience.  At each monthly mixer, we place gift bags out for each attendee.  Members bring gifts, samples, and plenty of business cards to place in each bag.

At the end of the night you walk away with everyone's card and they have yours.  You are free to enjoy the party, meet friends and network in a fun environment.

Photo by:  Martin Yuschalk-Action Photography

Contact address@hidden for more information or call 702-450-7222.

Sin City Vision ~ April 2006

 Choose Your Sin City Chamber Membership Level, Click, and Sign Up Online
Thank you for your interest in the Sin City Chamber of Commerce.  Our membership is thriving with over 325 members and growing.  Each month we have networking events designed to be fun and conducive to creating business alliances and establishing friendships.  We look forward to your participation.

Please contact me directly for more information or sign up online today.

Best Wishes,

Michael Russell
Executive Vice President

Sin City Chamber of Commerce
Phone:  702-450-7222
Cell:  702-378-4585

To be removed from this database, please reply with "Remove" in the subject header.