af-test

[Af-test] Re[8]: Love fails, only when we fail to love

From: tameshia ari
Subject: [Af-test] Re[8]: Love fails, only when we fail to love
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 19:09:50 +0000

Hello again,

Tired of being ooooovveeeerrwweeeeeiiiiigghhttttt? We can help!
http://www.trilaphys.com/hd/?93&iroitf

"Well, with her he would certainly be restful," Dolly assented.
"Thirdly, that she should love him.  And so it is...that is,
it would be so splendid!...I look forward to seeing them
coming out of the forest--and everything settled.  I shall see at
once by their eyes.  I should be so delighted!  What do you
think, Dolly?"
"But don't excite yourself.  It's not at all the thing for you to
be excited," said her mother.
"Oh, I'm not excited, mamma.  I fancy he will make her an offer
today."
"Ah, that's so strange, how and when a man makes an offer!...
There is a sort of barrier, and all at once it's broken down,"
said Dolly, smiling pensively and recalling her past with Stepan
Arkadyevitch.
"Mamma, how did papa make you an offer?" Kitty asked suddenly.