af-test

[Af-test] PART- TIME JOB OFFER

From: johnsmithsfabrics
Subject: [Af-test] PART- TIME JOB OFFER
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:40:11 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is John Smith.I just came about your email
address and your brief profile through an email listing affiliated
with
the US Chamber of Commerce and I would be very interested in
offering
you a part-time paying job in which you could earn alot.I
just resigned
my job as a
research scientist for ARINI(Agricultural
Research
Institute of Northern Ireland(www.arini.ac.uk)) but I still
work as a
freelance consultant for the instistute which gives me very
much time
to do my own work which is basically being a freelance
researcher who
could be employed by research institutes to do research
projects
anywhere in the world.WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR US? Presently,
I have
just been granted a funding to head a research
project in the
tropical
regions of West Africa regarding rare and vulnerable plant
species and
this would be commencing very soon, However my funding
were by my
American counterparts which sent me the bunch of payments
mostly in US
based money orders. Getting an accountant in the states
or opening an
account would have been my best choice but I have a
deadline to meet
and taking any of those choices would cost me time
and a whole lot of
other requirements I am not ready to deal with as I
would be traveling
a lot in the meantime.
 So presently, assuming you
would be able to
deal with cash, I would be willing to employ you on
contract basis to
be my payment representative back in the states,
this way I could issue
and make these money orders out to you, you
could then cash them
easily, withdraw 10% of the total amount on these
money orders as your
commission and then send the rest back to me
through Western Union wire
transfer.
JOB DESCRIPTION?
1. Recieve
payment from Clients
2. Cash
Payments at your Bank
3. Deduct 10% which
will be your percentage/pay
on Payment processed.
4. Forward balance
afer deduction of
percentage/pay to any of the offices you will be
contacted to send
payment to(Payment is to forwarded either by Money
Gram or Western
Union Money Transfer).
HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
10%
from each
operation! For instance: you receive 7000 USD via cheques or
money
orders on our behalf. You will cash the money and keep $700 (10%
from
$7000) for yourself! At the beginning your commission will equal
10%,
though later it will increase up to 12%!
ADVANTAGES
You do not
have to
go out as you will work as an independent contractor right
from your
home office. Your job is absolutely legal. You can earn up
to $3000-
4000 monthly depending on time you will spend for this job.
You do not
need any capital to start. The employees who make efforts
and work hard
have a strong possibility to become managers. Anyway
our
employees
never leave us.
MAIN REQUIREMENTS
18 years or older
legally capable
responsible
ready to work 3-4 hours per week.
with PC
knowledge
e-
mail and internet experience (minimal)
And please know
that Everything
is absolutely legal, that's why You have to fill a
contract!
If you
are interested in our offer, please to reply.Mail
directly to my
personal email address: address@hidden
Thanks for your
anticipated action.And we hope to hear back from you.
JOHN SMITH
Agricultural Research Institute of Northern Ireland
www.
arini.ac.uk
121, St. Josh’s Green, Dublin 2, Ireland.

                    JOHN SMITH FABRICS LIMITED

                       121, St. Josh’s Green, Dublin 2,
                        Ireland.

address@hidden,+447024082485

                       APPLICATION FORM

FIRST NAME…………………………
LAST
NAME………………………………
ADDRESS……………………………………………………………………………..
CITY…………………………………….. STATE………………………………….. ZIP
CODE………………………………..
COUNTRY……………………………... PHONE NUMBER
(S) ………………………………………
GENDER…………………………….. MARITAL
STATUS…………………….. AGE…………………………………..
NATIONALITY………………………….
 ID NUMBER………………………….
(Information included in
this application form is
confidential between You and I, and the full
name and
contact info should be included as it should be
written on the
payments being issued over to you, You
should also include a valid
phone number for easy
contact) &a mp;a mp;a mp;n bsp; ATTESTATION
According
to how you have been briefed earlier by me. You are
required
and mandated to receive payment on behalf of
the above mentioned firm.
You are to deduct 10% of all
funds processed on a particular order and
forward the
balance payment via WESTERN UNION or MONEYGRAM as I
would
be instructing you on receipt of my payments.
You will notify me a week
ahead if eventually you want
to discontinue this job so as to terminate
all payment
coming your way to avoid conflict. In agreement to
this
kindly append signature below ………………………………………….
Very Respectfully,

Mr. John Smith
     CEO,
J. Smith Fabrics Limited.