af-test

[Af-test] buy y0ur bl0ck of st0ck today! DGCP.....

From: Latoya Gill
Subject: [Af-test] buy y0ur bl0ck of st0ck today! DGCP.....
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 01:02:08 +0300

This email is addressed to members of the C0mst0ck _Partners, _Inc..  We
believe that some members are sending our confidential emails to other
INVESTORS... and this is stealing our services.  If you did not pay to get this
financial profile we demand that you delete it immediately.

*Diagnostic Corporation of America*
Outstanding shares:1,200,000,000
price:$0.46
Symbol:DGCP

IMMEDIATE RELEASE - INVESTOR ALERT

Invest today and profit tomorrow.DGCP..... has the capability of bringing large
revenues to your portfolio.This new stock promotion is bringing serious
INVESTORS... to the table and making a well deverse low risk investment.So how
many other people you think received this news flash?Take a look at what this
new stock pick has to offer and consider the outcome of this investment.

....IMMEDIATE RELEASE - INVESTOR ALERT.....

Disclaimer :

Statements contained in this release that are not strictly historical are
``forward-looking'' statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the
Securities Act of 1933 as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange
Act of 1934, as amended. The forward-looking statements are made based on
information available as of the date hereof, and the company assumes no
obligation to update such forward-looking statements. Editors and investors are
cautioned that such forward-looking statements invoke risk and uncertainties
and the company's actual results may differ from these forward-looking
statements. Such risks and uncertainties include but are not limited to demand
for the company's products and services, our ability to continue to develop
markets, general economic conditions, our ability to secure additional
financing for the company and other factors that may be more fully described in
reports to shareholders and periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange
Commission.