af-test

[Af-test] access floor supplier

From: Patrick Chen
Subject: [Af-test] access floor supplier
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 14:44:15 +0800

Raised access floor supplier

Products mainly include:
1/. Steel cement infilled access floor
2/. Steel hollow access floor
3/. Anti-static access floor for computer room or OA office

We are the largest ISO9001 access factory in Asia, mainly supply access floor products to access floor installing company or agent of abroad market.
With our excellent quality and competitive price, our products have been exported to Japan, USA, Canada, Spain, Italy,South east countries, Mid-east countries, ect... our export value reaches USD15millin each year, we also occupy nearly a half of steel access floor market in China.
We always aim at supplying agents with excellent quality and competitive price.
If you are interested in souring good access floor supplier, please contact with us.

Changzhou Huatong Xinli Flooring Co., Ltd
Export manager: Patrick Chen
Tel: 86-519-8358816
Fax:86-519-8358806
E-Mail: address@hidden
Add: Zhengcun Industrial Park,Yaoguan,Wujin,China