af-test

[Af-test] address@hidden and

From: Hilario Duarte
Subject: [Af-test] address@hidden and
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 00:32:27 -0500

How do you do?

We are happy to present that we finally
open our softtware magazin - all your favourite programs for half a price in
one place !
self get plenty of surprises.

Landlords, like all other men, love to reap where they never sowed.

You have only 100+$ bucks and want to buy goood software today - then clcick
here and you can get a lot//.. add stories featuring our s,
s access you.

        http://www.geocities.com/bobby_garza_104/
It is a mistake to expect good work from expatriates for it is not what they do
that matters but what they are not doing.

One of our customers:
Thank you very much. I could not have asked for better
 service from you and your company. I will be sure to
tell my friends that are dfweekin the same lines as I am about
 how well you taken care of me. Thank you again and I look
 forward to doing more business with you in the future."
.we are glad to meet your  take a look at our products
big site

Intolerance is evidence of impotence.Never give advice unless asked.Nonviolence
is fine as long as it works.