adonthell-general

[Adonthell-general] Alpha or Beta?

From: Andrew Phillips
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Alpha or Beta?
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 09:00:30 -0500

Given the scope of our intended efforts for 0.4 - including much
increased game and toolset functionality and - is it time to
officially declare Beta-status on the project?

I personally consider the project to be pre-Beta or Beta (I haven't
firmly decided between the two), despite the fact that we are listed
as an alpha-stage project on both savannah and sourceforge.

This is, however, mere personal opinion. I defer to the wisdom of my betters.

Andrew