adonthell-artwork

Re: [Adonthell-artwork] bjarn pic

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] bjarn pic
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 22:52:27 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 27 Dec 2001 21:11:50 +0000 cirrus wrote

> Ok, the finished pic is on the ftp. I wanted to send it to the ML, but
> there's a 40kb limit. enjoy

Wow! :)

I don't want to say that your other graphics are bad, but that one is
clearly the best you two have done so far! That pic alone is enough reward
for playing the game through. Marvelous, really.

Kai

P.S: I don't think that there's more work for you James. If you could get
     that article done would be cool though.