adonthell-artwork

Re: [Adonthell-artwork] I'm with you.

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] I'm with you.
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 17:58:06 +0100 (CET)

On 27 Dec 2001 17:20:20 +0100 Alexandre Courbot wrote

>> I've scanned a drawing of Bjarn and touched it up a bit, it comes attached
>> as a first draft. Please let me know what you think of it - there's still
>> time to improve.
>
> The word "draft" is funny when you look at the picture! ;)
>
> One word: Perfect! Outstanding! (uh, two words actually)

Yep, that one is excellent :). Perhaps you could touch up the eyes a
little bit; they look as if they're made out of wood. The iris could be
somewhat speckled and the overall eye more shiny. (See the attached eye.)

Anyway, even so Fingolson's expression is really great!

Kai

PNG image