adaldap-users

[Adaldap-users] searchlight B.O.

From: Ed Beatty
Subject: [Adaldap-users] searchlight B.O.
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 18:55:09 +0300

And to get rid of the hair on the North Pole of the Ferd. I drew a cross-over of the male and female symbols and put a question mark in the middle. You should not be the one doing all the bending, compromise is a two way street. I want something, just not that. And I was surrounded by artists in levels way above me.
My skills were above average but not really that developed. Always have your own set of friends, seperate from your partner. just because of that stupid little fight.
Never let that person know everything, they will use it against you later.
If something is bothering you, speak up. I wonder if people can really have such an impact. I make no guarantees about quality or type, but I assure you that I will put effort into the process and that the art will be individual to each of you.
Seriously think about it.
I knew selling out would end bad.
just because of that stupid little fight.
i guess i never realized what i was doing. I hated the idea of my thoughts about gender being blown up and in-your-face.
Seriously, I was nothing. Seriously, I was nothing.
Oh and look at that, I just lost fox.
I drew a cross-over of the male and female symbols and put a question mark in the middle.
I want something, just not that.
Which leads me to another thing.
i guess i was too shocked that week.
why did it end like that? Look for someone complementary, not supplementary.
Mic Check makes me giddy. I hated the idea of my thoughts about gender being blown up and in-your-face.
Ill be there to the end. Besides our responses to hand-applicated stimuli and veggie wraps. i guess i never realized what i was doing.
You should not be the one doing all the bending, compromise is a two way street. You should never look for someone to complete you.
Seriously, I was nothing. stop laying in the dust.
Not feeling too crash hot. stop laying in the dust.