adaldap-users

[Adaldap-users] residue

From: Jo Kemp
Subject: [Adaldap-users] residue
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:24:37 +0800

I decided to check it out anyway, and it was good that I did. Sometime before, Chris had met a couple guys taking pictures there who were familiar with Underground Ozarks and knew about me. That seemed to make him think harder on it, and he asked to see the video. He's probably going to have people asking that all the time.
He told us it was video him being struck by lightning.
Judging by the looks of it, a bum had apparently been using this part as their apartment.
But, as we were leaving, we watched a cop drive over to where we'd had it hidden in the bushes.
As it was, once I finally got back down past those rungs, I had left some of them bent down at forty-five degree angles. I decided right away I'd probably just keep it as a souvenir instead of cashing it. I was immediately worried, but I thought maybe it was just a rent-a-cop walking patrol or something. Pieces of the ceiling were dangling from above and there was lots of debris on the floor. The rungs were strong and secure, and it seemed like it was going to be okay. Why the rush to the Net? While we were there, I found a window at the back and began looking out of it.
We went up a few flights up stairs and came out onto the roof. Since there was an obvious opening into the building near its foundation, I decided just to crawl in and have a look. Will consumers save money in the end? I ended up finding a door that was labeled sub-basement, but it only led into a different area of the the basement.
Louis area and did a little exploring while we were there.
As we were heading out, she was just coming into the room, and we chatted with her a bit.
We headed down the stairs to check it out. One of the rungs at the top was missing, which forced me to put both feet on one rung to reach the top.
I ended up finding a door that was labeled sub-basement, but it only led into a different area of the the basement. There was some random graffiti and markings on the wall for the freight, but that was about it.
I noticed someone walking along the outside of the mall.
I could also see that the chamber continued on farther ahead and went around a corner, and I could hear water dripping heavily somewhere ahead.
The area hadn't looked like anything of interest when we'd entered the building, and we'd never have known it was there otherwise.
It was large compared to the others with two stories, and it was either a department store or a clothing store.
There were clothes, furntiure, and pretty much anything else you'd expect to find at a garage sale.
Sure enough, there was a fairly large underground chamber. I couldn't believe I'd actually just seen that, much less gotten it on video.
While we were doing that, a lady came in and talked to Hiccup about cutting us a check.
When I finally reached the ground, I was pale and felt like I was going to throw up.