adaldap-users

[Adaldap-users] moving van

From: Dan Spears
Subject: [Adaldap-users] moving van
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 21:27:10 +0300

The benly has even been featured as part of our long term test fleet, so is a bit of a star. Than my Honda is my sofa !
Carbs will be Mikuni flatslides. Seat is from restored Shovelhead that was thrown in the trash when I found it.
On Alpes Quad Trophy riding only ours one Honda between Yamahas, Kawasakis, Polaris. Lost the rabbit outfit?
I spend hours on this job. On Alpes Quad Trophy riding only ours one Honda between Yamahas, Kawasakis, Polaris. Ran Ok for a while, but now will require a new crankshaft or rebuild of the old one. This was cleaned; highly polished; satined in an emulsion and clearlacked.
Quess who this rider is ?
Story goes these were distributed to dealers - probably high-volume ones - as shop window eye-candy.
Dry-Sumps are simply quieter, smoother engines than the later wet-sumps. Although part of the framework and the wheels get severely damaged, the true measure of its quality is to try to get the engine running.
The lines were spraypainted.
Fun to ride, a real conversation-starter.
Dry-Sumps are simply quieter, smoother engines than the later wet-sumps.
Many new parts were deliverd by. Got the kitaco CDI on the side of the frame. Ran Ok for a while, but now will require a new crankshaft or rebuild of the old one.
This one will fire on the first kick, runs wonderfully. This one will fire on the first kick, runs wonderfully. The lines were spraypainted.