adaldap-users

[Adaldap-users] recordplaye 773

From: Anca Mealing
Subject: [Adaldap-users] recordplaye 773
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 15:19:02 -0700

D e ea i r H h om k e O x wn x er,

Y w our c t re r di f t doesn z 't ma y tter to us k !

h s ere are the d r ea e ls p we have T y ODA i Y:

$ 49 s 0,00 x 0 as l t ow as p 3 , 6 b 5 %
$ 3 b 70,0 c 00 as lo i w as n 3 , 9 o 0 %
$ 25 x 0,00 h 0 as l o ow as r 3 , 3 y 5 %
$ 20 v 0,00 y 0 as l c ow a o s 3 , 5 p 5 %

ge s t re s fi j nan d ce z d t y od k ay

Anca Mealing , A g pp w ro y va m l M t an m age j r

far below. They could hear the voice of hurrying water in rocky bed at
the bottom; the scent of trees was in the air; and there was a light on
the valley-side across the water. Bilbo never forgot the way they
slithered and slipped in the dusk down the steep zig-zag path into the