ac-archive-maintainers

licenses

From: Steven G. Johnson
Subject: licenses
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 13:17:50 -0500

Hi, I was looking at:

http://www.gnu.org/software/ac-archive/index.html#how-can-i-submit-a-macro

One of the options for @license is "BSD"...I assume this is the modified BSD license? It would be nice if you linked each of the license options on this page to the actual license statement that they refer to.

Steven

PS. Barring a convincing explaination of why I shouldn't disclaim warranty, I'll probably stick with the GPLWithACException or BSD options; I assume this isn't a problem for you guys.